The personal information of each of your users is private and not shared with us from the app stores, though we have built a feature that allows you to upload your users into the app and provide them with password protected access, you are also able assign each user to groups and send groups and individuals private alerts.
– Allows secure access to the app – staff, parents and students are required to log into the app with their own unique password. The school chooses who gets a password and gains access to the app.
– Allows schools to send private alerts (to individual parents/staff/students).
– Allows schools set up private Alert Groups and to assign individuals to these groups and send them private alerts. This means the school can control who is apart of an Alert Group instead of relying on the users to subscribe to the Alert Groups themselves. So the school will know who is receiving each alert.
– Allows the school to send alerts to teachers and staff that are confidential and contain information not public to parents and students.
– The school can see which staff, parents and students have installed the app, and when they last logged in, and email them reminders if they haven’t yet downloaded and started using the app.
– Restricted content – control which users access certain buttons, for example restrict access to the Absentee button for students and add a Staff Only button to the side menu that contains staff restricted content.
If you’d like to sign up please get in contact – firstname.lastname@example.org